Monday, May 15, 2017

Simplicity 8293

Happy monday everyone, I
hope everyone had a wonderful weekend?I sure did..It was Mother's Day weekend.Happy mother's day to all you wonderful moms.On today's post.I made this simple  sheath dress that I wore to church yesterday It was quick and easy the pattern is #simplicity8293 I got up at 7:30 a.m.on sunday morning  cut out the pattern and was ready for church at 10 a.m. I did view B in a size 14 it only had front, back sleeves and facings. This was an easy sew.The fabric I got at  my local fabric store for $1:99 @yard @Jackson Heights fabric .I wore my favourite Jessica Simpson shoes and some black tights.

Happy sewing😀

No comments:

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...