Friday, May 19, 2017

Simplicity 8332


Happy Friday everyone, I hope your week is 
 going great. It's a hot day here in New York 80 degrees so I opt for my yellow gingham  off the shoulder dress I made a month ago .I figure off the shoulder is still part of the trend.I hope it will keep me cool. I made the dress using simplicity 8332  as my base..view C.The pattern has five different view which are easy to sew that can be sew in about2_3 hours.
Ok
.I slash and spread the sleeves for a bell sleeves and also add ruffles to the dress.This is the year for gingham I didn't know it would come back in style.I use to wear red gingham  to school for my uniform when I was in basic school (kindergarten)  growing up in Jamaica.The fabric I got at my local fabric store for $1:99 I got two yards.Happy sewing😀

No comments:

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...