Monday, May 29, 2017

Mccalls 5400

I'ts memorial Day..Today is the day that's set aside to remember with gratitude  and pride all those  who served and died for our country and our freedom.


On today's post I want to share with you my d.iy swimwear and cover up.At first was afraid of posting pictures of me in swimwear but I said what the hell..if i go the beach people see me just the same.. So we went to the beach to watch the Air show

.My first swimwear  Mccalls 5400 it's a lined, halter tops have separate pattern piece different cup sizes. Below waist bottom and high cut legs.so I cut a size 16, which was way too big I did view E and H.I added four inches to the top and drop the legs one inch  down so it wasnt too high..  The cover up was super easy . I cut a size 16 also but i didnt have the sew in interfacing so i added a piece of lace to it.I definitely learn a few lessons  along the way use the required  swimwear fabric,the fabrics I use was some leftover 2 way stretch fabric that roll alotIt was a easy sew..I will be definitely making these again.
 had fun sewing this..Happy sewing😃💙

No comments:

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...