Monday, April 17, 2017

New look 6447

Happy monday, I hope everyone has a great Easter, I sure did. I just want to share with  you my Easter dress the pattern I use is New look 6447 the pattern has a full or slim skirt above the knee or knee length.shapes waistband. Back v-neckline and zipper.I did

view C. This pattern is super cute. I wouldn't recommend for begginer because of the lining.. I will definitely make it about I will use a stable knit. I wore it to church with the yellow shoes...just for the pop of color and because it was Easter.but i will definitely wear it with the white next time.
Happy sewing😃

No comments:

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...