Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Black and white..Vogue9238

Happy Wednesday everyone, I hope your having a wonderful week so far?As for me I'm beaming with joy the summer is almost here..yea!!so I can get to wear a lot of my d.i.y's. I should have had this post up from monday but could find anyone to take my pictures or when I do it's raining. Anyways today post is vogue 9238  I did View B.. It's a close fittings dress have front and back shoulder flounce and cold details.
 I cut a size 12 it fit a bit big I could have gone with a size 10.The fabric I got a while back at @fabricdotcom it's a Liverpool knit very nice to sew with. The only problems  I had with this pattern is i got a U..instead of a V. I think i missed a step and my flounce was a bit short so I added a piece of fabric to it, I think its because the pattern called for 2way stretch and my fabric was one way.Lol.I am definitely planning on sewing this pattern again in a solid color.Thanks for stopping by and Happy sewing!😀👉❤

No comments:

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...