Monday, October 31, 2016

Butterick 6096

Happy monday everyone,are you ready for trick or treat?Today dress is another easy one using butterick 6096
I did view D and add a flounce sleeves. i cut a size 12 and grade it down to a size 10 and it still fit big, next time i will definitely  cut a size 8.The fabric is a Nicole Miller   scuba  knit I
got at  Joann's for $12 for 2 yard.This pattern  is great for beginners  it took me little over 2 hours to cut and sew. This dress can be definitely dress up or  dress down. Happy sewingand Happy Halloween😀

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this!
Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day!
Thanks again!

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...