Monday, January 9, 2017

First d.i.y..dress for 2017

Happy 2017 every one,wishing you all a prosperous 2017. My wish for  this year is to  blog more often.Here is my first dress for the new year, I use my tried and true McCall's 6886 and add a flounce to the sleeves,I wish i had made the sleeves a bit longer.I wore it to church yesterday.I have made this dress a few times already.It is super easy and you can add your own touch to it.The fabric is  a scuba print by Nicole Miller that I pick up at joann's fabric
I add a sweater to the dress for church to feel a little bit warmer became it was so cold..Happy Sewing everyone 😍😍
 

No comments:

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...