Monday, October 3, 2016

McCall's #7021

Happy monday everyone, its the first the first monday in fall my favorite time of the year.i want to share one of my to go pattern with you its McCall's 7021 quick and easy it my 3rd time making it.misses tops and tunic with semi fitted pullover have sleeves varitions, raised waist and narrow hem.i did view A.
I'm reall enjoying wearing them, less than 2hrs with cutting out the pattern and
sewing them.The second one i added a flounce to the sleeves.
This pattern is a great wardrobe builder i really recommend it to first time sewer who want to try sewing knit fabric.Happy sewing!😀

No comments:

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...