Sunday, October 9, 2016

My little black dress using simplicity 1613 and 8213

Happy sunday everyone, hope everyone is having a great day.Today iI'm  going to show you the patterns i use to made this dress.for the dress i use simplicity 1613
I cut i size 10 in the top and a size 12 from the waist to the length I want.
For the sleeves i use simplicity1613  the one for top and use  the flounce off simplicity # 8213  I added 3 inches to the length
Using the slash and spread method divide it into 8 and add 1/2 inch to each spread
It was super easy and quick..i got so much compliments on this dress and you know sleeves are in.Happy sewing😉.

No comments:

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...