Saturday, January 14, 2017

D.i.y.black dress

Happy Saturday everyone,today I want to share with you my first  drape dress that I wore last night to a fundraiser..I drape the dress on my collapsible mannequin I got for Christmas yeah me..hopefully a lot of drape dresses in the future.The dress code was black.The fabric is a die cut fabric I got at joann's fabric at $14.99a yard and I use my 40%off coupon.
At first glance I feel in love with the Fabric...but the fabric keeps stick to itself, at time it feel like it had magnet..you have to keep pull.but overall I really like the dress not so much the fabric.Happy sewing😀

No comments:

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...