Wednesday, March 4, 2020

camouflage Pelpum Top

Hi everyone,I hope y'all having a great March , the month are moving  by so fast.Any way I want to talk to you about my camouflage  peplum Top this is my second time using this pattern .   The pattern is Butterick B6096 semi-fitted,pullover top with princess seams, sleeve variations and narrow hem.I made a size 14 and did view D.The instructions was easy to follow.I was attracted to the shaped hemlines and how the long the peplum was  you can easily make it into a skater skirt.
The fabric I use is a double knit I got a my local fabric store.The only dislikes about this pattern is the neck finishing but you can add bias tape  cut from the same fabric, I just serge my neckline and fold over..I took in  the sleeves about an inch because it  felt a little big.
I would sew it again in the summer without the sleeves.I definitely recommend it to others.
Happy sewing !!

No comments:

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...