Monday, February 17, 2020

Red and white outfit

Happy President's Day, I hope everyone is having a great sewing day.Today I'm doing a quick post on My little red and white outfit that I made for Valentine's Day wasn't planning on going out I just made something just because.Lol.The pattern I use for the top is Simplicity#8982.I did view B In a size 14, pull over top with a slight ballon sleeve this was an easy sew no wonder why this pattern is so popular.I use a liverpool knit That I got from my local fabric store Jackson Height Fabric in Queens NY.
For the skirt I use McCall's#7725, its a semi fitted skirt with waistband and ruffles .I did view B .The fabric I use is a red and white polka  liverpool knit also from my local fabric store.
Happy sewing😀

No comments:

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...