Friday, February 12, 2016

My Valentine's Dress using McCall #6886

Happy Friday Everyone, I'm so ready for Valentine's Day.I made this dress using McCall's 6886 view A.This is my 3rd time making this dress, it is super easy and it works up really fast just three pieces.with this pattern just changing the fabric makes it look completely different. The fabric I bought at my local fabric store for $1.99 a yard for the lace and also for the white.so in all I spend $8.00 for the 4 yards..I'm so loving my $8.00 dress.I cut a size 12 for the dress and a size 14 for the sleeves because I wanted to add  pieces of elastic to the wrists.Happy Sewing !!

No comments:

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...