Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Green and black New look 6174

Happy Wednesday Everyone,  I made this dress using New Look 6178.I really like the finish product. The  black fabric I got at my local fabric store for $1.99 a yard and I bought 1&1/2 for the dress I had in mine when I saw this pattern I feel in love so I cut the skirt piece from it and use a piece of  left over green I had in my stash I cut out the pieces from a fabric I had to make it more dressy.The pattern was   fairly easy I cut a size 10 for the bottom and a size 12 for the top.I did view A.I didn't add the Zipper to it because the fabric had a little stretch to it.Happy Sewing !!

No comments:

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...