Monday, November 23, 2015

Love..This dress/McCall's 6886

I'm so In  love with this dress..it's my favorite pattern to go to its McCall's 6886 this is my fourth one.I cut a size 12... view D and  I grade it down to a size 10.I use a double knit fabric that i got at my local fabric store.This is a close fitting dress  with neckline variations and stitched hems.This pattern is super quick and easy it only has three pieces.
This pattern is great  for beginners and any one who is afraid  of  working  with knit to boost there sewing confidence.It can be dress up with heels or boots and can be dress down with slippers or flats.Happy sewing!!!

No comments:

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...