Monday, August 3, 2015

Lace Romper

Happy Monday everyone, it's back to reality I made this lace Romper using McCall's M7099.Couple years  back I wouldn't  wear a Romper  because of my pouch (my belly)but I really find a pattern  that I like because  I can  hide  my belly and i feel confortable in it with a belt.i tweak  the pattern  a bit instead  of pleating at the shoulders I gather all  the way across so it fit my bodice more.After join the top and bottom  I stitch around to make an  elastic  casing.This is my second time making  this Romper and I'm definitely  going to make it again.Happy sewing!!#

No comments:

McCall's 8084- Tie Front ruffle dress

HI everyone, it's also the end of summer did get a few sewing in but not quite as much as I expected.Today I sharing my pink floral  dre...